Children's Fiction Easter & Lent
The Easter Egg Hunt in Maryland
- Initial publish date
- Feb 2023
- Easter & Lent
- Publish Date
- Feb 2023
- List Price
Add it to your shelf
Where to buy it
Recommended Age, Grade, and Reading Levels
- Age: 3 to 8
- Grade: p to 3
Search for Easter eggs with Little Bunny and hippity-hop around the Old Line State with this springtime read-aloud children's picture book!
It's Easter, which means Little Bunny is searching for eggs! Eggs are hidden all around Gaithersburg, Cambridge, Bowie, and more—can you help Little Bunny find them? Follow along on a tour of local landmarks such as Ocean City Boardwalk and National Aquarium. Join in as Little Bunny makes sweet memories with adorable animal friends along the way. This Easter basket stuffer is the best way to celebrate the holiday in Maryland, full of sweet illustrations and rhyming text ideal for parents and kids to read-aloud.
- An engaging story for boys and girls ages 3-7 that combines local Maryland sites with a celebration of family and Easter blessings
- Includes hidden eggs on every page so toddlers and kids can join in on Little Bunny's egg hunt
- A perfect Easter gift to celebrate the holiday and start a fun new tradition!
- Enjoy landmarks such as Phoenix Shot Tower, Maryland Science Center, Western Maryland Scenic Railroad, and more
- Perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Maryland or visit the Mid-Atlantic
With one egg in the basket,
the bunnies stop beside a brook.
Gaithersburg, Cambridge, or Bowie?
Oh, which way should they look?
About the authors
Laura Baker has written dozens of books for children, including picture books and non-fiction, activity and craft-tivity, board books and early readers. Her stories include rabbits, dinosaurs, dragons - and even talking onions! Laura grew up in Canada but now lives in a lovely coastal town in South Wales with her husband, two young boys, and one big basset hound dog.
Jo specialized in illustration and design in art school and has been working as a full time illustrator ever since. She has worked in magazines, children's books, greetings cards and many areas beyond including games, puzzles, and calendars. When she's not busy illustrating, she also teaches art to children. Jo lives in the UK and feels very blessed to have such an exciting career, one she wishes to continue for years to come.