Lonely Planet's Best of Canadais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the grandeur of the Rockies, wander the labyrinth of lanes in Quebec City, and hit the powdery slopes on the outskirts of Vancouver - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Canada:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Toronto, Niagara Region, Atlantic Provinces, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, the Prairies, Vancouver, Haida Gwaii, the Yukon and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best ofCanada is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Canada's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a more comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
About the authors
Brendan Sainsbury is a travel writer specializing in Cuba, Andalucia, Italy and Seattle with occasional forays elsewhere. He lives in Vancouver, Canada.
Other titles by Brendan Sainsbury
Lonely Planet Pocket Havana 2 2nd Ed.
Lonely Planet Canada 15 15th Ed.
Lonely Planet Cuba 10 10th Ed.
Lonely Planet Peru 11 11th Ed.
Lonely Planet Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast 7 7th Ed.
Lonely Planet Best Day Hikes Italy 1 1st Ed.
Lonely Planet Amalfi Coast Road Trips 2 2nd Ed.
Lonely Planet Canada 14th Ed.
Lonely Planet Best of Peru 2nd Ed.
Lonely Planet Peru 10 10th Ed.