It is no coincidence that lemons are available in all markets, all year round. It's a must for all kinds of foods and recipes. In the cookbook Lemon, the author takes this essential ingredient to a whole new level by providing over 100 delicious recipes. You'll discover how versatile this fragrant and essential fruit can be.
- You'll learn a thousand and one ways to cook with lemons: whole or quartered, squeezed or used for its rind, raw or cooked, fresh or preserved
- Recipes from around the world, including Lemon Italian Limoncello, British Lemon Curd, Candied Lemons and Tagines from North Africa and Maghreb
- You'll also learn, its history, its properties, and how to choose, store and use lemons
Citron, the French version of the book, won various prizes such as:
- Taste Canada, shortlist for Single-Subject Cookbook
- Gourmand World Cookbook Award, Best Single Subject Cookbook - French Canada