Return the Love and Devotion Your Dog Gives You!
Reap the knowledge and wisdom of more than 100 top veterinarians, trainers, groomers, and other pet experts! Dogs: The Ultimate Care Guide offers powerful, practical advice on everything from obedience training and stopping misbehavior to providing the best health care, snacks, grooming, accessories, and more.
With over 800 full-color photographs and helpful, step-by-step illustrations,Dogs: The Ultimate Care Guidecaptures the excitement and doggone good fun that goes into raising and caring for your canine companion.
* Why changing your dog’s food bowl might make him healthier (page 236)
* How to stop fleas for good (page 325)
* Premium foods-- are they worth the extra cost? (page 216)
* A complete guide to the top 50 breeds (page 17)
* A toy that’s guaranteed to stop barking (page 144)
* Why dogs stick their heads out car windows (page 202)
* How to teach your dog to wave-- and other fun tricks (page 134)
About the author
Matthew Hoffmanis the former Rodale pet book editor. He lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.