Recommended Age, Grade, and Reading Levels
- Age: 2 to 7
- Grade: p to 2
Let's all sing along with this sound book as we explore construction work, tools, and machines! Explore the construction site to learn about the tools and each kind of truck used to build, from bulldozers and dump trucks to jack-hammers and cement mixers. Push the audio buttons that correspond with the icons on the page - pushing buttons on books with sound helps enforce fine motor development and practice matching skills.
Discover more song and sound books for kids, or add to your family's collection of construction books for kids with more from Cottage Door Press!
- 10 exciting sound buttons for kids to have an interactive experience while learning about construction, tools, and trucks
- Illustrations with vibrant coloring of construction sites keep little boys and girls engaged and entertained
- Sturdy board pages for exploring toddler hands to read over and over again
- Several icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- A great compliment to construction toys, babies and toddlers will love exploring this construction site book and its fun sounds
About the authors
The Parragon name means quality, entertainment, and value and has been at the forefront of publishing for nearly 40 years. Going forward as an imprint of Cottage Door Press, the Parragon brand includes books that are interesting, entertaining, and affordable. The Parragon tradition continues....
Tommy Doyle is a senior Illustrator and graphic designer based in Melbourne, Australia. Originally from Montreal, Qc Canada, he relocated down under back in 2007. He has worked in the industry for over 20 years. Illustration is a big passion and finds that it is an effective and creative way to communicate a message or an emotion. His work is bold and rich in simplicity.