Praise for the Cross-Canada Crosswords series:
"Cross-Canada Crosswords is...appealing not only for its Canadian content but also for its witty humour and challenging clues. This book is highly recommended... for the crossword enthusiast."
-Resource Links, October 2005
"They are clever, funny and Canadian in spelling and content"
-K. Joan Hebden, Chronicle-Journal
Puzzle designer extraordinaire Gwen Sjogren is back with the fourth book in her very popular Cross-Canada Crosswords series. With more puzzles than ever before this is bound to be a hit with crossword fans from Halifax to Haida Gwaii.
Packed with fifty new puzzles and quirky trivia, this collection is passionately Canadian in both spellings and themes. From national nesters to goalie greats, natural phenomena to sea serpents, Cross-Canada Crosswords 4 uses clever clues to decipher exclusively Canadian themes.
If you know:
* Mordecai Richler's 1997 Giller Prize-winning novel;
* Shania Twain's first hit song;
* what a Newfoundland feldspar is;
* another name for a Yukon crow;
* the Toronto-born first Hollywood millionaire;
* and what sweatshirts are called in Saskatchewan,
then you are Canadian enough to brave the challenge of Cross-Canada Crosswords 4.