Book four of this four-book series by former Edmonton Oilers defensive star Dr. Randy Gregg contains team drills for teaching power plays and penalty killing for using odd-man situations to your team's advantage, transition plays from offensive to defensive strategy, goalie drills and games for putting the skills learned into play.
Each book has:
• both technical and dynamic drills for each skill
• clear instructions for teaching and execution
• descriptive diagrams for on-ice play
• drill expansions for more advanced players
• suggestions for getting the most out of a practice
• blank practice plans and sample practice plans to help with organizing a complete practice.
Randy Gregg is the owner of five Stanley Cup rings from his time with the Oilers, despite a string of retirements and medical-school commitments. Gregg, an Edmonton native, was a teenage hockey player of note, but he was also a genius. The University of Alberta had accepted him at age 16 and three years later, in 1975, he began the study of medicine. Currently, Dr. Gregg has a successful practice in the city of Edmonton.