TheThen & Now Keychainfeatures an uplifting rainbow with the words "then" and "now" on either end.
Created by artist and author Adam J. Kurtz, this adorable, gold-plated brass keychain serves as a reminder that the arc of time brings positive change.
For then, now, or anytime along the way,this vibrant keychain offers a colorful pick-me-up.
• A healthy reminder of hope and optimism in keychain form
• Features Kurtz's charming artwork set in enamel on sturdy, elegant brass
• A delightful self-buy to add a pop of personality and interactive fun to your keys
Adam J. Kurtz's signature artistic and writing style strikes the right amount of humor and honesty.
This uplifting key ring is perfect for anyone who could use a reminder to look at the bright side of life and trust the process—wherever they may be.
• A perfect gift or stocking stuffer for anyone who is a fan of Adam J. Kurtz, as well as artists, designers, writers, and creatives who enjoy quirky accessories
• Makes a sweet and colorful add-on gift, stocking stuffer, or self-buy
• Great for those who lovedThings Are What You Make of Them: Life Advice for CreativesandPick Me Up: A Pep Talk for Now and Laterby Adam J. Kurtz
• backing card, 2-1/8" x 3-1/4"
• imitation gold-plated brass keychain with 7-color enamel: 1" x 1-1/2"
• 1" key ring
Adam J. Kurtz is a Brooklyn-based artist (originally from Canada) and author whose first book, 1 PAGE AT A TIME: A DAILY CREATIVE COMPANION has been translated into fifteen languages. In addition to personal work, he's collaborated on products for retailers such as Urban Outfitters, Strand Bookstore, and Fishs Eddy. He has also worked with Pepsi, Adobe, and the NEW YORK TIMES. In 2016, he was named one of PRINT Magazine's "15 Under 30" New Visual Artists.