Recommended Age, Grade, and Reading Levels
- Age: 2 to 7
- Grade: p to 2
Let's all sing along with this sound book as we learn about construction work! These 10 fun tunes may sound familiar but the lyrics are all new. Explore the construction site to learn about the tools and machines we use to build, from a digger and dumper to jack-hammers and cement mixers, all while singing together! Push the audio buttons that correspond with the icons on the page. Pushing the buttons on books with sound helps strengthen fine motor development and practice matching skills.
Explore more sound and songbooks for toddlers from Cottage Door Press!
- Kids will enjoy pressing the buttons for an interactive experience while getting ready for their construction and demolition adventures
- This book is designed for curious little toddlers to explore the buttons and pages alone, as well as read along with their grown-ups
- Sturdy board pages for little toddler-sized hands to flip through over and over again
- Several icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- This book is perfect if you're looking for alternatives to construction toys for 3-year-old boys and girls, as well as kids of all ages
About the authors
The Parragon name means quality, entertainment, and value and has been at the forefront of publishing for nearly 40 years. Going forward as an imprint of Cottage Door Press, the Parragon brand includes books that are interesting, entertaining, and affordable. The Parragon tradition continues....
Tommy Doyle is a senior Illustrator and graphic designer based in Melbourne, Australia. Originally from Montreal, Qc Canada, he relocated down under back in 2007. He has worked in the industry for over 20 years. Illustration is a big passion and finds that it is an effective and creative way to communicate a message or an emotion. His work is bold and rich in simplicity.