Acting Out is a valuable tool for anyone who works with children and youth. This book:
- explains various types of aggressive behaviour exhibited by young people
- identifies factors related to aggressive behaviour
- distinguishes between normal aggression and aggression that is of greater concern
- gives practical advice on how to address aggression in children and youth
- highlights proven prevention and intervention strategies and indicates strategies to avoid
- discusses the assessment and diagnosis of more serious aggressive behaviour in young people.