Enter to win a Kobo Vox Reader!
Please check all of the following that apply to you:
- Like reading
- Like Canadian books
- Like winning things
- Like telling people what I think
Yes, yes, yes, and yes? Good. Now how about winning something awesome because you’ve read a Canadian book and written a short review? Yes, yes you can!
Enter eBound’s contest to win a Kobo Vox eReader by going to their collection of roughly 300 eBooks on 49th Shelf and posting a review on one of the books on the site. Check it out at http://ebooks.49thshelf.com/ and do so quickly because the contest ends April 20th!
We’re thrilled to celebrate this sponsored collection by eBound, as it represents:
- The 49th Shelf’s first sponsored collection*
- The first ever public-facing collection of Canadian eBooks
- A cool promotional effort involving 21 Canadian publishers
- More incredible Canadian books on display!
eBOUND is a not-for-profit organization that works with people/groups within the Canadian publishing industry to advance their digital engagement, no matter what their size or level of expertise.
*Please write craig at turner-riggs dot com for more information on sponsored collection opportunities